Last weekend’s Great New England Air Show was one of the premiere events of its kind in the country. The convergence of three major flying acts – the F-22 Raptor, the Canadian Snowbirds, and the Blue Angels – was a once in a lifetime opportunity! Given that, we realize some visitors experienced lengthy delays, as expected and reported in advance, as they entered and departed the base. The safety of lives and property was our top concern. Our security forces Airmen, Chicopee and Granby police, and Mass. State police partners did a stellar job working overtime to balance safety and traffic flow. We worked with our security partners for the past year to make traffic flow as efficient as possible. Of course, no Air Force installation is designed to move 375,000 visitors on and off swiftly. The week before the air show, security measures were increased at all U.S. military installations. We appreciate your patience and we were glad to showcase to the public some of the greatest flying acts in the world! Thanks also to the hundreds of volunteers who made this event possible.
AIRSHOW KICKOFF BREAKFAST
The Air Show Kick Off Breakfast has been a tradition at the Great New England Air Show for years. The Friday morning event starts bright and early at 7:30am with a hot breakfast buffet, speeches by the Westover Commander, Col. Albert Lupenski and other civic and military leaders, along with special guests. After breakfast, the hangar doors open and you are welcome to enjoy the show as our performers practice in the air above. Click here for more information and a link to buy tickets.
Breakfast Tickets are SOLD OUT
All Premuim Seating is SOLD OUT
FOR THE FIRST TIME this year we are offering Premium Seating in the NEW FLIGHT LINE CHALET. This will make the Open House & Air Show experience truly a first class event. With this new viewing area, you will be sitting right on the flight line. Avoid the large crowds and guarantee yourself a great seat close to the flight line and enjoy a great show! Light breakfast, hot lunch and drinks included. Click for more information and a link to buy tickets.
ATTENTION AIR SHOW SPONSORS
Sponsorship and Advertising
What better way to build brand awareness and, at the same time, foster community pride, than by partnering with one of America’s premier events? Sponsorships are available at varying levels to allow for a mix of companies or organizations to participate. The Great New England Air Show will customize an exciting sponsorship package that will meet your specific needs and budget. Get top value marketing and recognition for your firm...Call us today!
Why Partner with the Great New England Air Show?
• More than 300,000 air show attendees will see, hear and enjoy your sponsored attraction or specialty area
• Parking and admission are free to the public
• More than estimated 4 million media impressions including Web site hits, annually
• One of America’s premier aviation events located in the Northeastern United States
• Attractive attendee demographics with above average household income
• More than 30 air and ground displays providing first class entertainment for the entire family
• First class amenities and benefits for our sponsors…great fun for you and special guests!
Sponsorship Benefits Could Include
• Presenting naming rights of attraction or specialty area
• Advertising rights within air show media program
• On-site recognition through signage, professional announcements and promotional displays or kiosks
• Client or Employee Entertainment including VIP on-site parking and seating for you and your clients or employees.
• Pride of involvement in a patriotic and reputable event supporting the Men, Women and Mission of Westover Air Reserve Base.
Sponsorship Types Offered
• Lead Sponsor
• Various Sponsorship Levels
• Feature Attraction Sponsor
• On-site exhibit space available
• Company Chalets – We can handle groups from 50 to 2,000.
Contact us today and let’s discuss how we can help promote your business or organization.
Please contact Phil Pacific from ADC Group. Phil can be contacted at 972-540-1742 or e-mail at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you.
Attention FOOD and BEVERAGE providers:
Westover Services contracts all food & beverage out to a central vendor who will have exclusivity for ALL food and beverages at the Great New England Air Show.
The Galaxy Community Council has no authority to approve food and beverage vendors.