2018 GREAT NEW ENGLAND AIRSHOW
The Air Force announced Dec. 6th that their premiere flying team, The Thunderbirds, will be performing at Westover's next Air Show!
The 2018 Great New England Air Show, slated for July 14th & 15th 2018, will feature the T-Birds, among other aerial acts. For more info on the performance team,
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND AIR SHOW
The 2015 Great New England Air Show is over and it was a resounding success. Estimates so far are that somewhere around 400,000 people came to see the amazing demonstrations of the best of the best that the United States and Canadian militaries have to offer. It was arguably the most complicated and successful air show ever to take place at Westover Air Reserve Base.
Performers from the military side included the U S Navy Blue Angels, the RCAF Snowbirds, the USAF F-22 and CF-18 demonstrations, and the US Army Golden Knights. They all were spectacular. Galaxy Community Council support enabled the GEICO Skytypers, aerobatic performances by Sean Tucker and Rob Holland as well as the vintage War Birds to be major performers.. Many static displays of military and civilian aircraft rounded out the show.
None of this could have taken place without an incredible effort from the men and women of Westover Air Reserve Base, members of the Galaxy Community Council, the ADC Group and, especially, all of our sponsors and contributors, large and small. We can’t thank them enough for providing the support to fund our air show that offers free parking and admission to all who attend.
No event of this magnitude goes off without an opportunity for improvement. Westover’s command and staff, and the Galaxy Community Council, will analyze the results of this year’s amazing event to make the next edition of the Great New England Air Show even better.
We thank all of you who attended the 2015 Great New England Air Show for visiting Westover Air Reserve Base and we look forward to seeing you at our next air show.
The Officers and Directors of the Galaxy Community Council
The 2015 Great New England Air Show was one of the premiere events of its kind in the country. The convergence of three major flying acts – the F-22 Raptor, the Canadian Snowbirds, and the Blue Angels – was a once in a lifetime opportunity! Given that, we realize some visitors experienced lengthy delays, as expected and reported in advance, as they entered and departed the base. The safety of lives and property was our top concern. Our security forces Airmen, Chicopee and Granby police, and Mass. State police partners did a stellar job working overtime to balance safety and traffic flow. We worked with our security partners for the past year to make traffic flow as efficient as possible. Of course, no Air Force installation is designed to move 375,000 visitors on and off swiftly. The week before the air show, security measures were increased at all U.S. military installations. We appreciate your patience and we were glad to showcase to the public some of the greatest flying acts in the world! Thanks also to the hundreds of volunteers who made this event possible.
ATTENTION AIR SHOW SPONSORS
Sponsorship and Advertising
What better way to build brand awareness and, at the same time, foster community pride, than by partnering with one of America’s premier events? Sponsorships are available at varying levels to allow for a mix of companies or organizations to participate. The Great New England Air Show will customize an exciting sponsorship package that will meet your specific needs and budget. Get top value marketing and recognition for your firm...Call us today!
Why Partner with the Great New England Air Show?
• More than 300,000 air show attendees will see, hear and enjoy your sponsored attraction or specialty area
• Parking and admission are free to the public
• More than estimated 4 million media impressions including Web site hits, annually
• One of America’s premier aviation events located in the Northeastern United States
• Attractive attendee demographics with above average household income
• More than 30 air and ground displays providing first class entertainment for the entire family
• First class amenities and benefits for our sponsors…great fun for you and special guests!
Sponsorship Benefits Could Include
• Presenting naming rights of attraction or specialty area
• Advertising rights within air show media program
• On-site recognition through signage, professional announcements and promotional displays or kiosks
• Client or Employee Entertainment including VIP on-site parking and seating for you and your clients or employees.
• Pride of involvement in a patriotic and reputable event supporting the Men, Women and Mission of Westover Air Reserve Base.
Sponsorship Types Offered
• Lead Sponsor
• Various Sponsorship Levels
• Feature Attraction Sponsor
• On-site exhibit space available
• Company Chalets – We can handle groups from 50 to 2,000.
Contact us today and let’s discuss how we can help promote your business or organization.
Please contact Phil Pacific from ADC Group. Phil can be contacted at 972-540-1742 or e-mail at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you.
Attention FOOD and BEVERAGE providers:
Westover Services contracts all food & beverage out to a central vendor who will have exclusivity for ALL food and beverages at the Great New England Air Show.
The Galaxy Community Council has no authority to approve food and beverage vendors.